SUMMER SOLSTICE RETREAT IN SONOMA
JUNE 22-24, 2018 • THE LOTUS FEED • OCCIDENTAL, CA
** SOLD OUT - WAITLIST AVAILABLE **
Celebrate the Summer Solstice as we reconnect with the bounty and beauty of nature at the magical Lotus Feed Farm & Retreat Center in Occidental, CA. During this long weekend, we will slow down and savor the long summer days with outdoor yoga and meditation, incredible farm-to-table meals, hiking and exploring, stargazing by the fire, friendly community and quiet relaxation.
The Lotus Feed is a rustic, outdoor retreat center that rests on 108 acres of vital Sonoma coast nature. Its diverse landscape provides an exquisite and magical experience of both raw and cultivated beauty. The center features an outdoor yoga deck overlooking the coastline, an indoor Bindu yoga yurt and gathering space, an 80 foot communal dining table, a pond, and gardens. From the redwood, fir and oak forests, to thoughtfully designed gardens, The Lotus Feed Retreat Center is blessed with a full palette of wonder.
• Eco-chic glamping accommodations for 3 days/2 nights
• Daily yoga & meditation sessions, appropriate for all levels
• Daily morning coffee/tea, wellness shots and fresh smoothies
• Delicious farm-to-table, organic vegetarian meals from the on-site organic farm & medicinal herb garden
• Outdoor activites: hike local trails, swim in fresh water springs, relax by the pond
• Nightly campfires
• Optional add-on: massage/bodywork
• Friday 6/22: 2-4pm arrival, afternoon yoga session, dinner, campfire
• Saturday 6/23: Smoothie/coffee/tea, morning yoga & meditation session, brunch, free time, afternoon yoga session, dinner, campfire
• Sunday 6/24: Smoothie/coffee/tea, morning yoga & meditation session, brunch, 2pm departure
• Yoga blocks, blankets, and bolsters will be provided. Please bring your own mat.
• Let me know in advance about any dietary restrictions
• The Lotus Feed is located a 90 minute drive north of San Francisco, transportation is NOT included
• I will follow-up closer to the retreat date with carpool suggestions and a recommended packing list
The Lotus Feed offers several styles of both rustic and chic accommodations designed to be intimate with nature but also provides spaces for rest and retirement in comfort. From luxury private yurts with vintage clawfoot bathtubs, to glamping in styled canvas tents, the center is designed for all budgets and levels of comfort. Most of the accommodations are shared baths meaning that the restrooms are outside of the dwellings. There are several lux outdoor bathrooms all with electricity and running water. One of the most special experiences at the Lotus Feed Center is the outdoor showers. They are built around a gorgeous California Bay tree and showers take place under the canopy. All tents are cozy and thoughtfully decorated, outfitted with beds ranging from doubles to twins.
PRICING (all prices are per person for shared occupancy, please inquire for single occupancy rates)
• $600: Canvas bell tents: TWO twin beds, shared outside bathroom (sleeps 2) **SOLD OUT - WAITLIST AVAILABLE**
• $600: Deluxe wooden yurt: FOUR twin beds, electricity, clawfoot tub, private toilet (sleeps 4) **SOLD OUT - WAITLIST AVAILABLE**
• $675: Canvas dome yurt: THREE twin beds, shared outside bathroom (sleeps 3) **SOLD OUT - WAITLIST AVAILABLE**
• $700: Canvas dome yurts: ONE queen/ONE twin bed, shared outside bathroom (sleeps 2) **SOLD OUT - WAITLIST AVAILABLE**
• $800: Deluxe wooden yurts: TWO twin beds or ONE queen/ONE twin, electricity, clawfoot tub, shared outside bathroom (sleeps 2) **SOLD OUT - WAITLIST AVAILABLE**
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
• $250 non-refundable deposit due upon registration to hold spot. Remaining fees are due no later than APRIL 20, 2018.
• If you cancel your reservation prior to APRIL 20, 2018: you will be refunded fees minus your deposit
• If you cancel your reservation after APRIL 20, 2018: all fees are non-refundable, unless your space can be filled by someone else
• Payment options: cash, check (payable to Yvonne Kingsley), Venmo (@Yvonne-Kingsley) or PayPal (additional 3% processing fee)
RETREAT REGISTRATION FORM