SPRING AWAKENING: A YOGA JOURNEY IN GUATEMALA
March 30 - April 6, 2019 • VILLA SUMAYA • LAKE ATITLAN, GUATEMALA
EARLY EARLY BIRD PRICING << SAVE $300 >>
Join me in Guatemala for a magical retreat immersed in the natural beauty of Lake Atitlan. We will explore practices to help us cultivate deeper awareness to self and connection to nature - creating the internal conditions for clarity, healing, and transformation. Each morning you will move your body dynamically to build vitality and overall well-being. In the afternoon, you will dive into pranayama and meditation to connect more deeply with your internal experience. Between practices, days will be yours to explore, hike, swim in the gorgeous lake or visit the local communities. We will gather together as a community for delicious meals and to share our experiences.
Our destination for the week is the beautiful Villa Sumaya on Lake Atitlan, a unique and picturesque eco-chic wellness center with tastefully designed rooms each featuring lake and volcanic peak views. Surrounding the lake are three majestic volcanoes and a dozen villages where life and customs have changed little over the centuries, each offering a rich and tapestry of food, color, language, and culture.
• 7 Nights accommodation - stunning lake views, private baths, outdoor patios, comfortable beds and quality linens
• Daily yoga & meditation sessions
• Gourmet, vegetarian, home-cooked meals
• 2 Group excursions
• Solar-heated stone hot tub and wood-burning sauna
• Lush gardens, hammocks and cozy shaded sitting areas
• Arrival & departure boat trip
• Full-service spa offering massage, facials, ionic footbaths, esoteric readings and more
• Fair-trade boutique stocked with local treasures and custom designed Eco Sumaya crafts
• Healthy snack and juice bar offering raw treats, smoothies and homemade kombucha
• SAVE $300: EARLY BIRD PRICING if you book by December 10