FALL REJUVENATION RETREAT IN SONOMA
OCTOBER 18-20, 2019 • RATNA LING RETREAT CENTER • CAZADERO, CA
REGISTRATION OPEN: EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT - SAVE $100
Join me at the beautiful Ratna Ling Retreat Center for a rejuvenating weekend of yoga, breathwork, meditation, community and relaxation. As we transition through the fall season, it is important to take time out of our busy lives to nourish body, mind and spirit. Let this retreat be an opportunity to reset, reflect and reconnect with yourself. What do you need to nourish and support? What are you ready to release and let go? My hope is that you leave our weekend together feeling balanced, refreshed and revitalized.
Ratna Ling is a Buddhist retreat center located 90 miles north of San Francisco in the coastal redwoods of Sonoma County. This peaceful escape from city life offers luxury accommodations and organic vegetarian meals - all surrounded by the quiet beauty of nature. Guided by Tibetan Buddhist principles of wisdom, compassion and harmony, Ratna Ling creates a tranquil experience to support healing and spiritual well-being.
• 2 nights comfortable luxury accommodations with private rooms
• Daily yoga & meditation sessions
• Gourmet, farm-to-table, organic vegetarian meals
• Free time to explore the retreat center grounds, redwood forests and surrounding hiking trails
• Optional massage/bodywork at the Mandala Wellness Center
• Friday 10/18: 3pm arrival, afternoon practice, dinner
• Saturday 10/19: Breakfast, morning practice, lunch/free time, afternoon practice, dinner
• Sunday 10/20: Morning practice, brunch, noon departure
• Yoga mats, blocks, blankets, straps and bolsters will be provided. Feel free to bring your own mat.
• Towels & hand soap are provided - please bring your own toiletries
• Let me know in advance about any dietary restrictions
• Transportation to/from Ratna Ling is NOT included - carpooling encouraged