FALL REJUVENATION RETREAT IN SONOMA
OCTOBER 26-28, 2018 • RATNA LING RETREAT CENTER • CAZADERO, CA
Join me in the beautiful redwood forests of Sonoma County for a rejuvenating weekend of yoga, meditation, community and relaxation.
As we transition through the fall season, it is important to take time out of our busy lives to nourish body, mind and spirit.
My hope is that you leave our weekend together feeling balanced, refreshed and revitalized.
Ratna Ling is a Buddhist retreat center located 90 miles north of San Francisco in the coastal redwoods of Sonoma County. This peaceful escape from city life offers luxury accommodations and organic vegetarian meals - all surrounded by the quiet beauty of nature. Guided by Tibetan Buddhist principles of wisdom, compassion and harmony, Ratna Ling creates a tranquil experience to support healing and spiritual well-being.
• 2 nights comfortable luxury accommodations with private rooms
• Daily yoga & meditation sessions
• Gourmet, farm-to-table, organic vegetarian meals
• Free time to explore the retreat center grounds, redwood forests and surrounding hiking trails
• Optional massage/bodywork at the Mandala Wellness Center
• Friday 10/26: 3pm arrival, morning practice, dinner
• Saturday 10/27: Breakfast, morning practice, lunch/free time, afternoon practice, dinner
• Sunday 10/28: Morning practice, brunch, noon departure
• Yoga mats, blocks, blankets, straps and bolsters will be provided. Feel free to bring your own mat.
• Towels & hand soap are provided - please bring your own toiletries
• Let me know in advance about any dietary restrictions
• Transportation to/from Ratna Ling is NOT included
PRICING (all prices are per person, double occupancy)
• $700: Each cottage includes TWO private rooms with the following amenities: large dining & living area, gas fireplace, luxury bedding, spacious deck with panoramic views, jacuzzi tub, linens/towels/hand soap, breakfast nook with tea & coffee, complimentary wireless internet
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
• $250 non-refundable deposit due upon registration. Remaining fees are due no later than August 26, 2018.
• If you cancel your reservation prior to August 26, 2018: you will be refunded fees minus your deposit
• If you cancel your reservation after August 26, 2017: all fees are non-refundable, unless your space can be filled by someone else